Monday, April 14, 2008

A Week in the Life-Day 3 (Sunday)

I'm a big fan of reading in bed-currently reading Ian Rankin's The Naming of the Dead.



Various bits and pieces on my bed including the ill-fated coasters. They are now being used to lift my desk a bit higher but I intend to make some more :-)





Yesterday was Cyclovia an annual day where most of Sydney road is closed to all traffic except trams and bicycles. It was wonderful and surreal!


A hairdressing salon in Sydney Road....


I had french toast with maple syrup and bacon for breakfast-a bit sickly if the truth be told...


Waiting for the tram with Chris...


Flowers from the front garden...

After a mountain of weeding, I planted some chillies.


Cutting from the garden: Hydrangeas, iceberg roses and geraniums.



This is the sight behind our house: I think the neighbours must've cut down a hunk of their palm tree as a result of the huge storms a couple of weeks ago.


Comic book purses being made for Polka Dot Rabbit
I actually need to upload a heap more items for the shop now I think of it....

1 comments:

Kirsty said...

Sounds like a great weekend. You've won the pillowcase bag. Please email me at mail(at)kootoyoo(dot)com(dot)au.