Monday, November 26, 2007

What a weekend!

Friday night Chris and I went to the Opera at the Myer Music Bowl which was just lovely...

Saturday I worked all day for the AEC at a polling booth from 7.30am-10.30pm. I am still really tired and very pleased with the result though I feel it hasn't really sink in, as i was counting 'below the line' senate votes for hours whilst everyone else celebrated...

Sunday Chris had organised a surprise trip to the Grampians to celebrate the anniversary of the first time we met. Have I mentioned that I have the most wonderful fiancee in the world?


We started off by driving to a beautiful lake. Then onto Hall's Gap for lunch. They were infested by circadas and it was so loud that people were actually wearing ear plugs to go outside! We walked down a waterfall (quite a challenge for me getting back up, but Chris was very kind) and went to various lookouts. A lovely day!

0 comments: