Friday, May 22, 2009

Wearisome...


I'm struggling with a virus so I'm quite tired and worn around the edges. I always hate being ill when the sun is shining, much nicer to feel sorry for yourself listening to the pouring rain, under a quilt reading books. Lots of vitamins and hot water with lemon have been consumed.
Busy weekend planned: hair cut tomorrow, attending workshop on independent publishing as part of the Emerging Writer's Festival, visas to China to organise, accomodation to be booked for Bath and Reading... and various other bits and pieces of crafty enterprise. I need to finish a couple of Polka Dot Rabbit orders and send my consignments to my retailers also...Lots of sleep would be nice also...

1 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Oh yes, so hard to be sick when it's sunny. I'm the same. Finally back at work after most of last week off and now it's raining. Not that I'm complaining about rain.