Friday, August 7, 2009

Thing I Like Today

This beautiful retro style top by Call Me Captain just makes me think of summer...



Jane Foster's Miffy Patchwork cushions are just lovely!




Theo Chocolates are organic, fair trade and supported by one of my favourite environmental activists, Dr Jane Goodall. They also have some of the most beautiful packaging I've seen in a long time!




You've probably heard that John Hughes died overnight. I loved Pretty in Pink and many other films he directed and I love Etsy's dedication to him.

And yes, I do think Andy destroyed the original lovely 50's dress!

2 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

What a great collection of lovely things.

I hadn't heard about John Hughes. A legendary film maker.

Chrisy said...

Nice pics...some people have such an eye for colour don't they...and Pretty in Pink...what a classic...