Monday, August 10, 2009

New Polka Dot Rabbit Goodies and News!

I've been really busy with all things crafty lately. From brainstorming for the Red Quilt Project to making orders and holding a market yesterday at Thread Den's birthday celebrations! Lovely day!

I've also been working on some new products, here's a few for your perusal. All can be purchased here on my website...

Sausage dog embroidered gloves:



Recycled kitchen blackboards:





Revamped cold drink coasters:



I'm also in the middle of a re-design for Polka Dot Rabbit in terms of logo and branding. It's quite exciting as the little shop has grown quite a bit since 2007! Stay tuned for more details...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your new things are great !

Phirefly said...

I love the sausage dog mitts! So simple and bold

Cate Lawrence said...

thank you so much! :)