Friday, March 20, 2009

What I'm wearing today...

My new top which I rather like for it's 'mushroom' colour and apparent dowdiness. It'll look great with a tweedy skirt in a few months instead of a fat friendly gypsy type skirt ;-). The decoration is a brooch line I made for Polka Dot Rabbit, recycling the patterns on an old shirt that had an unfortunate finish through some red wine. I really like them and have sold only 2 in all the time my shop is open (including retailers I stock) so I stopped making them ages ago. It's funny how some things you like aren't popular.


One of my handmade hairclips, one the first things I ever started making....
Blue sparkly nail polish! I don't wear thongs as my feet problems means they are horendously painful to walk in for any length of time. But they are necessary for a trip to the pedicurist. I have to see the foot surgeon on monday so this is my brave gesture as I'm quite nervous about potential surgery.



I got matching nails too! This of course will be a wreck by tomorrow as crafting is not kind to manicures....

0 comments: