Friday, December 14, 2007

hot and harranged

It's really hot in here today. Damn summer.

Flossie came home from the Lort Smith last night thank god. They still don't know what happened and why she stopped eating and pooping. They think it was most likely a really bad virus poor love. She's really skinny and shaven and was so happy to be a home, so I let her have a snooze out the front last night.

I went to the doctor last night and had a dire experience. Luckily some wonderful LJ friends are helping me find a decent shrink so I can get my med side effects sorted.

I have been riding my bike part of the way to work most days. Quite stressful but endorphin boosting at least.

Busy with Perry st festival on sunday and subsequent preparations...

Pics for today of things I am totally in love with:

0 comments: