Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Things I like today



I really like this tutorial for upcycling old rice paper light shades. I have a few dotted around the house just waiting for some decoration!

These are just too cute to eat! My cupcakes never look even vaguely professional. I tried making some vegan cupcakes for a Melbourne Cup Day barbecue and had a bit of a disaster. I forgot to put the Nuttlex in the batter then learnt that low fat Nuttlex really doesn't work the same as full fat vegan butter for icing. I ended up with a split but congealed mess! I read a lot of blogs and no one really talks about their cooking disasters.

I don't know why exactly but I find this backyard fascinating.

You put that costume on me,
I'm gonna hollow your head out
and put a candle inside.
Align Left
This entry from one of my favourite websites, Disapproving Rabbits, sums up my view of dresses up animals for festive occasions nicely!



Loving this comic strip by Allie on Adulthood and why I'll never be an adult.
blog comments powered by Disqus