Sunday, October 24, 2010

Meme about me...

pic from here
Chunkychooky has a little meme to play along with which looked like fun:

4 things that I always* carry:
  1. Money-necessary evil
  2. Ventolin-asthma
  3. Hankerchief-rotten hayfever this time of year, well all year round really.
  4. Keys
*assuming I haven't left them at home, I am quite forgetful really!

4 things that are in my bedroom:
  1. A portrait of myself and my husband painted by a good friend as an engagement present.
  2. Piles of books and cds, we lack space and have been trying to sell them off for ages! We've had lots of garage sales.
  3. A biscuit tin decorated with yellow stained glass looking daffodils which I bought a few years ago in the UK.
  4. Perfume. I don't wear make up very often but I love perfume. Even if I can't smell it (see above)

4 things that I would like to do, but haven't done yet:
  1. Visit eastern Europe
  2. Have a craft residency in a gallery/museum overseas
  3. Publish a book
  4. Have a second wedding. (the first was fun but not entirely what we wanted)

4 things that you don't know about me:
  1. I'm reasonably good at Scrabble
  2. I have a degree in Criminology which is of no actual use
  3. I'm addicted to salty foods
  4. I'm a terrible sleeper
4 things I often wonder:
  1. Where is my brother? (existentially)
  2. Will I ever be thin again?
  3. What shall we have for dinner?
  4. Why do people always stand at pedestrian traffic lights but fail to push the button?
blog comments powered by Disqus