Chunkychooky has a little meme to play along with which looked like fun:
4 things that I always* carry:
- Money-necessary evil
- Hankerchief-rotten hayfever this time of year, well all year round really.
4 things that are in my bedroom:
- A portrait of myself and my husband painted by a good friend as an engagement present.
- Piles of books and cds, we lack space and have been trying to sell them off for ages! We've had lots of garage sales.
- A biscuit tin decorated with yellow stained glass looking daffodils which I bought a few years ago in the UK.
- Perfume. I don't wear make up very often but I love perfume. Even if I can't smell it (see above)
4 things that I would like to do, but haven't done yet:
- Visit eastern Europe
- Have a craft residency in a gallery/museum overseas
- Publish a book
- Have a second wedding. (the first was fun but not entirely what we wanted)
4 things that you don't know about me:
- I'm reasonably good at Scrabble
- I have a degree in Criminology which is of no actual use
- I'm addicted to salty foods
- I'm a terrible sleeper
- Where is my brother? (existentially)
- Will I ever be thin again?
- What shall we have for dinner?
- Why do people always stand at pedestrian traffic lights but fail to push the button?