Monday, January 11, 2010

Invitation: Saturday Crafternoon Garden Party


At a loose end this Saturday the 16th? I'd like to invite you to an
afternoon garden party of Pimms, crafty goodness and baked
delights!

I live in sunny Brunswick and we will sit out in garden and
talk aboutprecious things.
Bring along your latest crafty endeavour, sunhat and some
goodies to share.

Craft widows most welcome.

From 2pm, would be lovely to have some crafty blog people join us!
Email me for the details : ms.cate@gmail.com

***If it is ridiculously hot, we may venture into an airconditioned establishment.

3 comments:

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

Oh Cate! I so wish I could come! xxx

steph said...

Gosh, all the vegans do live in Brunswick!

Cathie said...

some live in reservoir too!
sounds lovely, wish I could join you but we are doing a visit to nanny in woodend tomorrow.
enjoy!!