Thursday, April 30, 2009

Words and pictures: Rainy Day


I like walking through puddles

I love rainy days.

I like watching the clouds darken

I love walking in the rain, if only to smell the rain on tar and experience the temperature change upon entry into a warm room.

One of my favourite times to garden is when it's raining...

I like feeling safe under my umbrella



Rain

I love lying in bed at night and listening to the rain on our tin roof.
Hot showers are always better after being out in the rain.
Got something to say or images to share? Join us here

4 comments:

Antje said...

Hello, thank you very much for your commend on my rain drops pictures. I like how you express your feelings towards rain. I alos like the little embroidery work, love AnnLuise

midge said...

Such beautiful photos. i love your blog. i love gardening in the rain also.

Evie said...

Oh I agree. Rain is wonderful! Even though I posted about being indoors I don't mind a morning run in the rain, a warm shower afterwards is so rewarding ; ) And the smell just before the rain comes, I love that!

Alisa: Ink Caravan said...

What a gorgeous photo! What a sweet post!