Monday, November 17, 2008

It's monday already!?

I had a lovely but far too brief weekend.

It started with some Gin and Tonics at home with an old friend, then onto Mr McClelland's Finishing School where Chris was dj'ing. It's a monthly old school indie night with all the old classics, particularly when Chris took half my cd collection with him! It also has a very cute logo:


Saturday we went to CERES for some plants,and I managed to get spectacularly burnt in theprocess, as I forgot to put sunscreen on. It's going to be an insanely hot summer, apparently the hottest in 10 years and I'm not looking forward to the sweltering heat.

We spend the afternoon planting our new veggie patch (potatoes, capsicum, cucumber, chillies, tomatoes) and various native plants. It looks a bit sparse but rather exciting. Afterwards we went and saw Burn after Reading which I very much enjoyed, then onto Ding Dong to hear Christina's band, The Lansburys. Then home to bed nice and tired.

Sunday we slept in then Chris went for band rehearsal and I did some crafting and grocery shopping and made lasagne for tonight's dinner party.

A good weekend!

2 comments:

Drewzel said...

Yay! A fun weekend indeed!

A Work In Progress said...

I really did get quite drunk at your house. Cheers!

- G