Tuesday, October 14, 2008

This is...

My favourite kitchen gadget!
I have two actually, so I hope you'll bear with me.

The first is the microwave (although I w0uld never cook a roast in it, that's kinda gross). I do alot of batch cooking at home-brown rice, pasta sauces, chilli, soup which can be reheated for dinner/lunch. Stops us wasting food, keeps a variety of meals rotating and it's great when we can't be bothered cooking.


I am also greatly enamoured with my whisk. I'm not particularly good at making sauces and roux, but I can do a lovely bechamel by using the whisk to prevent lumps!


You can find out more about Three Buttons' awesome this is series by going here

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so sad, but you have to watch it! luckily whan I did, I was living in North Hobart, accross the road from the cinema, So I could run home and dive into bed and sob.

xx Hollie (hokey)