Thursday, August 14, 2008

When it rains it pours...

I have been obscenely busy with Polka Dot Rabbit over the last week since my appearances in City Weekly and Michi Girl- over 40 orders for gloves and accessories. It's been a bit stressful as I am completely out of stock for grey fingerless gloves and spend absolutely hours searching for them without success so I had to email people and offer black or navy ones. Very frustrating. It's not been helped by work being so busy and I had to take a leave day as I had a mega migraine/sore wrist. It's wonderful to be busy though and I am so pleased.

Crafttea Chat is going wonderfully. Last night we made marvellous stitched bags with the wonderful Miss Stephanie and a great time was had by all. It's nice being in a space where mental illness is accepted and openly discussed without sensationalism or shame.

Don't mention weddings, too stressful to contemplate. I wish we were just eloping.

0 comments: