Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday...what can I say....

I picked up a couple of goodies in my lunch break:




I adore all things polka dot and the fabric ($2 dress actually) will come in handy as I want to make some red and blue cushions for my office. I made a rather interesting discovery recently. Apparently the rotary cutter I have been battling with is actually for right handed people! No wonder I can't cut straight with it, even when using a ruler! I'm off to Lincraft tonight to see what my options are...maybe there's a dual one or something. Apparently you can refigure them to be left handed but I don't want to risk cutting myself...

I'm also planning to put together my next Polka Dot Rabbit consignment order and send it off early next week, and finally get stuck into my sketching. Oh, and working on my Softies for Mirabel!We're having people over for a monopoly party on sunday lunch, so I thought I might make spaghetti marinara and green salad and lots of wine (we have two cases under the kitchen table)....

0 comments: