Friday, October 5, 2007

Working on getting this blog a moving...

y fabric stash tidied:

It's not perfect, but its better than it was ! Of couse I have to find somewhere for all the other books, so I am hopefully selling a heap at Ceres next weekend...

I've been off work today with a sore stomach and i had to go to get Floss some bunny hay so I popped into Savers. Here's what I got:


The Monopoly is for Chris because he loves it.... Stripey bed sheet to make something out of (kitties maybe?)

Cute mugs and casserole dish...
Here's a close up of the first mug:
The pics are a bit blurry, still can't get the hang of it...

Lovely plates (well saucers really).

I'm torn between saving things for when Chris and I make a home together and using them now...Chris came over just now to see how I was before his rehearsal. He was quite tipsy after a fancy lunch with Tony Abbott as the guest speaker hehe...

Got some lovely trashy books at the library so am going to hop in the bath and chill out with a cup of tea and a biscuit...

ps-good news, a shop in perth wants to consign 10 cassette purses and 6 monkey badges!

0 comments: