Friday, February 25, 2011

news and bits and pieces


I've not been around much at all in blog land for a few reasons. I've been flat chat with Green Renters working on our upcoming International Student Challenge and attending the Sustainable Living Festival here in Melbourne where we participated in a Sustainable Homes Q&A, presented a workshop on sustainable living in rental accommodation and ran a workshop on eco-crafting (making rag rugs from t shirts and my friend Katherine taught people how to darn socks).

After that I got a re-occuring hideous sinus infection which really knocked me about over the last few days and has made me hopelessly behind in craft world. Hope you are all well dear crafty folk xx

ps-We had a server crash just before the SLF. We lost all our surveys! If you would be kind enough to fill out another one here we'd really appreciate it
blog comments powered by Disqus