Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Things I like today

I'm a big fan of the Victoria Albert V&A mueseum (and shop!) and I'm loving their latest collection of fresh, colourful, floral fabrics inspired by Horrockses Fashions, one of the most respected ready-to-wear labels of the late 1940s and 1950s. Unfortunately the prices are a little high for casual internet shopping, but they are just gorgeous to look at!
\








There's also quite an amazing exhibition Quilts:1700-2010 which I'd dearly love to visit if I lived closer....*sigh* I loved visiting all the galleries and mueseums last time I spent a decent amount of time in London (often it's just a whistlestop to visit Chris' family).

‘At the End of the Day’, hanging, Natasha Kerr, 2007. Museum no. T.43-2008


To Meet My Past, Tracey Emin, 2002, The Saatchi Gallery, London
blog comments powered by Disqus