Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Things I like today

Bit too twee for me, but I know a lot of people would love this cross stitch pattern!



These Daniel Dolz prints would look awesome in a bathroom!


I'm now the very happy owner of this skirt in blue!




I've been drooling over this blouse from Anthropologie. I visited one of their stores in New York last year and I've been excited to see that they are now shipping to Australia. Unfortunately the stuff is stuff quite overpriced and in real life the quality didn't seem to be all that brilliant (most of it if made in India, I found the bedding to be particularly poor quality IRL). The $40US shipping fee doesn't impress me either. Perhaps I'll try find a comparative pattern and make my own?

Want to see things other people like? Pop on to Pip's 5 things post!
blog comments powered by Disqus