Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Polka Dot Rabbit at Craft Hatch this Saturday!


As a member of Craft Victoria, I am holding a stall at City Library with various other Melbourne craftsters and artists. Come along and view some amazing crafty wares in all kinds of mediums.
If you're looking to spend some Christmas present cash, this is the place to visit!
All proceeds go dirctly to stall holders and it's a great chance to preference local, handmade goods over mass produced, imported products. I'll be featuring some new products for the very first time...

I'd love you to come and say hello, I'm a bit nervous as I think I'm the only stall holder without some kind of qualificiation in the creative arts...(I have a degree in Criminology hehe) so it would be lovely to see some friendly faces!

The Details:
Saturday, January 24, 2009

Time:11:00am - 4:00pm
Location:City Library (1st floor)
253 Flinders Lane
Melbourne

0 comments: