Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fatigue has it's limitations

Such lovely bedding

I have been on Thyroxine for a couple of years for my underactive thyroid. This week I ran out. Since then I have been simply exhausted. Unfortunately an indication that I need to stay on the medication. I've had to accept that despite good intentions I won't be able to manage any crafting or finish the exhibition piece of been working on.

I haven't really done any craft markets this Christmas but I do have a brief one tomorrow selling Green Renters upcycled goodies in the morning at a govt building. When I held the group exhibition at my home in 2010 I thought it might lead to some opportunities for shared spaces, group markets etc but it seems to be limited to the same small cliques, none of which I'm invited to participate in.

I'm just too worn out. I need to look after myself a bit better or it'll get worse unfortunately. I also may be having surgery in 2012 for compartment syndrome in my legs so I need to be in good health for this...

We have our last workshop tomorrow night for the year. Last workshop until February! In the last year we've presented about 100 workshops, amazing stuff.It should be a lot of fun.

And lastly, here's some photos of Mr Pablo :)



blog comments powered by Disqus