Tuesday, August 31, 2010

News and bits and pieces...

Did you know I'm curating a craft show at my house from Melbourne Fringe Festival? It starts in about three weeks, very exciting! We're still designing a flyer but more coming soon including pics. Some ace women are in it, including Rayna Fahey, Camille Condon, Clem Bastow and Anna Boyd Dunlop. I hope you'll all come visit us and view all the amazing exhibits!

My website Polka Dot Rabbit is being redesigned and includes a vintage section. It still needs a bit of tweaking so bear with us, but it's ready for a spot of shopping if you like! At any rate, feedback is always appreciated.

I'm working on a bout of healthy eating and less drinking to try and lose some of my thyroid weight. Nothing too exciting and I hired a cross trainer. If you have any tips or favourite healthy recipes, I'd love to hear them.

Have you seen the Frankie Blankie? I was honoured to embroider the Beci Ophin illustration! You can place a bid and have it sitting proudly on your bed! Just email quilt@frankie.com.au with your highest bid. Bidding closes on October 19 and the final winning bid will be donated to The Salvation Army.

blog comments powered by Disqus