Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Creative Space

I've been rather busy and my creative space has revolved more about home life as opposed to making things...


I bought these dishcloths on madeit.com.au . Not sure how practical the colours will be in the long term, but they are a good alternative to synethic factory made dishcloths and can be washing in the washing machine. Their life span is suggested to be 5 years which is very satisfying! The melmac plate is part of a set, which I couldn't resist. Must remember to not put this lot into the microwave!



Some lovely fresh produce from our veggie patch and potted herbs: zucchini, pumpkin, tomatoes, chillies, mint, rosemary, parsley...our next aim is to break down the clay soil out the front so we are able to plant vegetables in the middle of the front garden.

You can see more creative spaces here
blog comments powered by Disqus