Monday, November 28, 2011

What have I been up to?

This year for the first time in several years, I am not doing any christmas crafty markets. Basically I was overseas when the call went out and I missed it completely! I'm quite annoyed with myself!

What I'm watching:

The Hour

and



We Need to Talk about Kevin (I preferred the book, predictably)

What I'm reading:


The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen
Live to Tell by Lisa Gardiner


Things I'm busy organising:



Green Renters Garage sale/pop up shop (date TBC) and our Sustainable Christmas event. If you're in Melbourne, I'd love to see you at both, all funds go towards our work at our little not for profit.

I went camping on the weekend and there was so much mud! But it was great to have an enforced technology break for a few days!

I'm also busy making comic wallets, working on a very special embroidery project for the new year and enjoying lots of (cheap cleanskin) red wine whilst I impatiently wait for the veggie patch to grow! I've attempted to make my beloved hydrangeas turn blue (with limited success) and I have a veggie pie in the oven right now.

So yeah, life is pretty good.
blog comments powered by Disqus