Saturday, January 1, 2011

Things I like today: Some of the Best of 2010

I really enjoy writing my 'things I like today' blog posts. I love art and creativity and am in awe of so many creations. It might surprise you to know that I'm not a big shopper. I don't have closets full of clothing or massive collections of vintage wares. I just don't have the space (or cash) and besides, looking is sometimes just as much fun as owning. I decided to put together a post of some of my favourite findings of 201o. Hope you enjoy looking at them all!

There's some big bunnies!

haha
Big Ramona Quimby fan


Lovely photograph


paper planes


so true!


Beautifully decorated cookies

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7z4ld6OAaYE/TPLVZeU-q5I/AAAAAAAAFoU/mhn55pp1fEk/s1600/il_570xN.133089866.jpg
handmade crochet doily rug



blog comments powered by Disqus