Monday, October 26, 2009

What I've Been Up To...

I was honoured to attend the viewing the Red Quilt Project. The quilt is just simply stunning!






I am totally honoured to be part of it and it was a wonderful opportunity to meet some amazing crafty people at the gorgeous Abbotsford Convent.


Chris and I have been quite busy with Green Renters, with an article in the current edition of Frankie Magazine and chairing a workshop yesterday at the Green Deal Conference.

I've send off a consignment order of coasters, cassette wallets and comic wallets to the awesome Reverse Garbage in Marrickville Sydney. Hopefully they are well received!

A couple of things I've bought recently from the V&A website:




Been a bit unwell but getting there....Next month I am participating in Animal Liberation's Vegan Easy Challenge. You can follow my progress on our Green Renter's blog.

I'm also looking forward to Northside Maker's and Thread Den markets nearing Christmas!

0 comments: