Friday, September 21, 2007

Thursday is closer to friday...

Thursday is closer to friday....
Bored at work. the students are playing really loud hip hop outside and it is too loud to concentrate...

Chris wants to have an engagement party. I've never been to one so I'm not sure how it all works....seems a bit formal and mainstream really...

Gotta make another podiatry appointment as the bones in my feet are hurting again.

Got a heap of cassettes last night which is awesome and I'm working on a couple of colouring in books with Chris...


Things i like:

  • snuggling in bed
  • waking up on a weekend and not having to go to work
  • hot cups of early grey tea
  • vintage fabric
  • Flossie's wriggly bunny nose
  • thinking of Chris
  • pansies
  • pedicures
  • cute rabbit finger puppet
  • knowing that someone I love loves me back,,,,,
Pics...





Current Mood: calm

0 comments: